"STATION Berlin" is one of the most extraordinary locations in Europe. Situated at the heart of Germany’s capital city, its superb accessibility, its dimensions, its technological resources as well as its architecture – which enjoys protected status as a historic landmark – collectively make this site a national and international hotspot.
Originally built in 1875, the rail station served trains headed to Dresden as well as the through-coaches continuing to Vienna and Prague. Under the reign of Kaiser Wilhelm II, the site was rededicated in 1907. Thereafter, it served as the Postbahnhof, supplying Berlin for the next 90 years with packages and goods imported from throughout the entire world. During the postwar period, the train station attained special significance: it was the end stop for one of the most important arteries that connected West Berlin to West Germany.
Official website: http://www.station-berlin.de
Luckenwalder Str. 4–6